While very few business owners relish the thought of litigation, responding to or pursuing legal disputes is often a part of doing business. However, it is possible to manage these disputes efficiently and minimize their effects on the overall health of your business.
At Mill Stone Legal Group, we understand the disruption and expense that can result from business disputes. We help our clients resolve a full range of disagreements, including disputes over:
- Contracts — Contracts form the foundation of a business, so it is the utmost importance that all parties bound by a contract honor its terms. We help our business clients ensure that violations are handled swiftly and appropriately.
- Franchise disputes — As former counsel for a major franchise, lawyer Peter Bronstein has handled virtually every type of franchise dispute. He knows how to effectively advocate for both franchisors and franchisees.
- Fraud claims — Fraud can be extremely detrimental to a as can false allegations of fraud against innocent people. We investigate these claims thoroughly and develop compelling arguments to help our clients succeed.
- Employment and labor issues — We help employers and weather disputes surrounding the employee-employer relationship such as wrongful termination, wage and hour claims and claims in Court or with the Labor Board.
- Disputes among partners, shareholders and investors the overall health of our clients’ businesses while helping them resolve internal disputes.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Buying, selling or leasing the appropriate real estate property can be a vital part of a business’s strategy for success and growth. Because real estate transactions are so essential, expensive and complex, it is important to ensure they are handled properly to minimize your risk and put your business in the best possible position to succeed.
Given the significant assets involved and the complexity of real estate contracts, it is wise to work with a lawyer who understands your business goals, the regulations affecting your industry and the real estate market where your business is located. At Mill Stone Legal Group, LLC, we combine all of those elements with a virtually unmatched level of client service and communication.
As an established resource for small- to midsize businesses, we counsel our clients as they make real estate decisions that serve their long-term goals and strategy. We work closely with business owners who wish to protect their real estate interests during a merger, acquisition or other business transaction.
We are prepared to assist business owners with a full range of commercial real estate matters, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Commercial leasing
- Contractor/subcontractor disputes
- Landlord-tenant issues
- Zoning and land use matters
- Mechanic’s liens
- And much more …
Whether you’re just starting a company, or looking to sell a company you have built from the ground up, Mill Stone Legal Group, has assisted numerous corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietors in a wide-ranging variety of commercial and business transactions. From drafting the original business formation documents to selling a multi-million-dollar business, Mill Stone Legal Group, LLC can assist you and has the expertise to advance your goals.
We are prepared to assist and guide you in any transaction, including the following:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of contracts
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Promissory Notes
- Letters of Intent
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Employee Agreements
- And Much More…